Information for participant creditors
This guide is for providers who deliver services to NDIS participants that are Plan Managed.
Before sending an invoice to Manage It for payment, it should be reviewed and confirmed by the participant and/or their representative first. Manage It will not make a payment until it has been verified by the participant and/or their representative.
NDIS Plan Dates
Manage It can only make payment for services delivered within the participant’s NDIS plan dates.
Price Guide (Caps)
Manage It is bound by the relevant state and territories NDIS Price Guide and cannot pay amounts exceeding the unit pricing listed in these guides. Please visit the NDIS website below for more information:
Your invoice should include the information outlined below and be clearly presented on the document:
- The words “Tax Invoice” at the top of the document.
- A unique Tax Invoice number, code or identifier.
- The date the invoice was issued.
- The name and address of the person who received the service (not Manage It).
- The name of the person or company seeking payment.
- The ABN of the person or company seeking payment (if applicable).
- Contact details of the person or company seeking payment (phone and/or email)
- Bank details of the person or company seeking payment (BSB, Account Number, Account Name, Name of Financial Institution or BPAY details).
- A description of the service provided.
- The quantity of the service provided (Services should be recorded in 15-minute increments or more).
- The rate of the service provided (note: Manage It is not able to pay for services that exceed the prices listed in the NDIS Price Guide).
- The date/s services were delivered.
- Ensure that the sub-total and grand total have been added correctly.
- Please note, GST is generally not included on NDIS supports. Please refer to the NDIS Price Guide for more information.